September 7th, 2016
The much anticipated Center City District Restaurant Week returns this month! September 11th through the 16th and September 18th- 23rd will feature delicious, meals from over 100 well known and new Philadelphia restaurants, this budget conscious for a price of $20-35.
How does Restaurant Week work? Center City Restaurant Week offers a chance to enjoy various offerings from some of Philly’s top rated eateries. While not every restaurant will be participating in Restaurant Week, all of the participating restaurants offer a three-course dinner for the price of $35 while other restaurants will also offer a three-course lunch for $25.
There is a wide range of restaurants participating this year, the majority of whom are located in Center City District. Popular favorites like Buddakan, and R2L have returned. There has also been some of the newer additions to the Restaurant week spread, featuring stops like High Street on Market and Aldine.
The restaurants participating near Edgewater include:
- Chima Brazilian Steakhouse 1901 JFK Blvd, 215-525-3233
- Chops Restaurant 1701 JFK Blvd, 215-567-7111
- City Tap House 2 Logan Square, 215.587.9040
- D’Angelo Ristorante 256 S 20th St | 215.546.3935
- Devon’s Seafood Grill 225 S 18th St | 215.546.5940
- Fitler Dining Room 2201 Spruce St | 215.732.3331
- Fuji Mountain Japanese Restaurant 2030 Chestnut St | 215.751.0939
For more details on center City Restaurant Week, check out their website for the full list of restaurants, bars, and eateries.